Tuesday, 12 July 2011

I am who I am

Hi, my name is Tan Woei Chang, 24 years-old, currently taking Computer Engineering in Universiti Malaysia Sabah. I will graduates by the winter of 2012. Im an very active student, who particiapted sports and events in University. During High School, I play Football, Volleyball, Basketball, and even track and field. I join the Jit Sin Football club and Jit Sin Volleyball Club during my High School life. In football club, i found my Passion and Glory when i achieved 9 goals in a Penang KwongHwa Cup Football Tournament and finally i get the Golden Boots Award, where im the Top-Goal-Scorer in that tournament. Once i manage to enter University, i totally change my field of interest, i started to join activities and events which held in Universiti Malaysia Sabah. I started my position as a committee, to Head of Unit Security, Director of Graduation Night, Exco Publication and Information Student Representative Council University Malaysia Sabah, Exco Multimedia and Information Student Representative Council for School of Enginnering and Information Technology Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Exco Diplomatic of Student Representative Council for College Kingfisher Universiti Malaysia Sabah. I found that organising an event really not an easy task, and not everyone could manage such a big organization if he/she have no experience on it. I started to gain Confidence and Sincerity when im dealing with committe. Bytheway, I come from Penang, which is a state full of multi-religion. Trust me, you can find any kind of delicious food in Penang. Come over Penang and you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment